Term and Condition
Welcome to Godwit Khadi. This site www.godwitkhadi.com, is operated by Godwit Khadi hereafter referred to as “Godwit Khadi” or “We,” or “Us” or “Our” and similar references whereas the idiom “you” cites to the user or viewer of this website.
The company and its associates provide services that are exclusively subject to the terms and conditions given here under. We request our users to read these terms and conditions before placing any order. Furthermore, if you use any current or future Godwit Khadi’s services like (My Login, Newsletter Subscription, Gift Vouchers, Deal Alerts etc.), you shall abide by these set regulations and conditions.
If you do not agree or comply with these terms and conditions, kindly do not use this website. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions in this regard.
The following guidelines determine the usage of this site.
This website is owned and controlled by Godwit Khadi. The postal address for any communication is 69, Engineers Enclave, Dehradun, Uttarakhand, 258001. All graphic materials, layout and content that is featured on godwitkhadi.com which includes, but not limited to designs, photography, illustrations, products, logo and blueprints are copyrights, hallmarks, and/or intellectual property that are owned, operated, or licensed by Godwit Khadi. Counterfeiting of any material of the website is strictly forbidden other than in compliance with the copyright notice, which forms an integral segment of these terms and conditions.
Placement Of An Order
It is imperative that any order placed on this website is an offer made by “you” to purchase a certain product/products or service for the mentioned price that includes delivery and other charges on the website.
Godwit Khadi reserves the right to cancel, amend, modify or withdraw any promotional offers at any time stated on the website as per our discretion, without issuing any prior notice. Upon such condition, no user shall be entitled to any form of loss whatsoever.
GST (Goods and Service Tax)
All prices are in India Rupees. GST is included where indicated.
Cancellation by User
We reserve the right to accept or reject requests for order cancellations for any reason at our sole discretion. Order cancellation request will not be entertained if the order has already been processed unless the order falls under our return and exchange policy*. We have full authority to determine whether an order has been processed or not and the “User” acknowledges this fact and agrees to accept our decision relating to the cancellation. If any cancellation of order do takes place, then any amount paid by the user shall be automatically credited to the user’s account from which the initial payment was made after deducting any cancellation charges that we may imply. Orders that cannot be cancelled will be contingent to our terms, conditions and guidelines relating to Returns and Exchanges.
Cancellation by Us
We reserve the right to suspend, amend, withdraw your order or registration at our logical discretion. Refusal to accept your order may arise as a result of a product being unavailable from stock, our inability to secure approval for your payment, any discrepancy occurring on our website regarding pricing or description of the product or if you violate any of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions.Deferment of your registration or cancellation of your orders shall not affect either party’s rights, liabilities and in no case shall we be held accountable for any losses that you may suffer from the exercising of such rights.
At Godwit Khadi, we strive hard to provide you with the best value for money products you decide to purchase from us. Prices of any products or services stated on the website are subject to change without any advance notice. Prices mentioned on the website are not comparable to any other homogeneous product and/or service available on any other online or offline trading channel. Prices of any product or service cited on this site shall be determined only at our sole consideration.
We take utmost care in presenting our products in their original colour on the website to ensure a serene shopping experience for our users. Still, colours displayed may vary from the original font due to monitor discrepancies. Please note that sight variations may occur in hand embroidered items.
The prices mentioned on this site for our products is GST inclusive. After placing your order and when your payment is processed, you will be provided with an on-screen receipt incorporating your order number. Users are required to keep hold of this order number for any further communication or queries regarding the order placed. A tax invoice/receipt shall be mailed to your registered e-mail address for taxation purposes.
We are fully committed to deliver ethical services and provide our site users with the best possible shopping experience. Our sheer determination helps us cater you with accurate, latest and trustworthy information on our website. However, we do acknowledge the fact that during this complicated process there may be instances where some information displayed on the site may contain uncompleted data, typographical mistakes, pricing faults, inaccurate product description and/or any other inaccuracies. Any fallaciousness that may occur on the website is entirely unintentional and we apologise for any inconvenience caused. We will implement adequate measures to rectify any errors. We reserve the right to cancel/refuse any mentioned promotion, amend any fallacy or imprecisions, revise text, merchandise specifications, description & prices or any other data without prior notice of such changes. If any Godwit Khadi’s product is listed at an erroneous price due to any sort of error in pricing information, we shall have the authority to cancel/suspend any orders laid for products listed at the invalid price whether or not the order has been confirmed and your payment card charged. In cases where user’s payment card is charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Godwit Khadi shall refund the amount of the incorrect price to the same account from which the order payment was made. Users will be notified via registered email or phone number for any amendments or cancellations of orders occurring as a result of any inaccuracies.
Returns and Exchanges
Godwit Khadi’s terms, conditions and policies relating to Returns and Exchanges are as follows. These guidelines are applicable where a contract has been made between us and the user.
• Godwit Khadi will happily accept faulty (damaged or defective) merchandise purchased for return.
• We will only accept return requests against faulty products if we are notified within 7 working days of delivery of your order.
• Items returned must be in their original condition as delivered and should be unused, unwashed, unworn with company tags intact. Items without a tag will not be accepted.
• Users are warned not to accept any unsealed orders at the time of delivery; as such orders will not be accepted if returned.
• Any product received by us, that is not in compliance with the above mentioned guidelines shall not be accepted and will be respectfully returned to you at your own expense. No reimbursement will be made in this case.
• Customised orders cannot be returned.
• Incase of a refund, the entire purchase amount will be credited to your“Godwit Wallet” within 7 working days from the date of receiving the returned item by us. This amount can be used by you at any time while shopping from our site. You can check the credit amount at any time by clicking on ‘My Account’ on visiting ‘www.godwitkhadi.com’.
• You are liable to bear all the delivery expenses of the returned product as well well as re-delivery of the goods in the event of an exchange.
• If goods are returned via the post, you must keep the appropriate proof of return. If the returned item goes missing in transit to us, we will deem you not to have returned the item.
• Once products are sold, no refund will be made. They can only be exchanged if the terms and conditions are met.
• In case of an exchange you are required to courier the product at the mentioned postal address on the website at your own expense.
• Godwit Khadi maintains a limited inventory due to the nature of products sold by us. In a scenario where we are unable to exchange a certain product, your “Godwit Wallet” will be credited with the entire amount. You can use this amount anytime when you shop with us.
• Conditions mentioned in the return policy are also applicable to exchange of products.
Limitation of Liability:
You clearly comprehend and unconditionally agree to the fact that in no event shall Godwit Khadi and its affiliates, personnel, business partners, stakeholders and licensors be liable for any direct, indirect, retributive, auxiliary, consequential damages or any other damages resulting from the use or the inability to use the site, uncertified access to or amendment of the user’s information, non availability of website due to maintenance issues or any other related/unrelated services offered on the site from time to time. Godwit Khadi’s only liability permissible under law, is limited to the amount equivalent to the merchandise purchased value bought by you.
Godwit Khadi and Godwit Khadi’s Logo are registered trademarks in India and cannot be counterfeited, distributed or communicated without any written approval by Godwit Khadi. Unauthorised use of this site may result in claim of damages and/or be an unlawful activity. The applicable copyright laws of India protect the entire contents of the website as a whole. Should any dispute may arise out of your use of this website, it will be subject to the laws of India.